bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Hitch Reducer Recommendation for 2 inch Hitch to Convert to 1-1/4 inch Hitch


I need to replace the 2inch sleeve on my graber hitch mount bike rack


Expert Reply:

I wish we carried the brand of bike rack that you have but since we do not we can't get you the model specific 2 inch hitch sleeve adapter you are in need of. Instead the best option we is the part # HT02 which is a standard 2 inch to 1-1/4 inch hitch reducer that works for most applications.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>