bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

3 Wire to 2 Wire Converter to Combine Separate Brake Light and Turn Signal Circuits


This is a 3 in to 2 out stop and turn converter Is there a Curt replacement?


Expert Reply:

Vehicle to Vehicle Tail Light Converter # 118158 and the Curt version, # C56196, both take combined brake light and turn signal circuits and separate them out. You are looking for the opposite which is basically what any trailer wiring harness with a converter for a vehicle will do. If this is for a flat tow set up or an application other than towing a trailer you could use Brite-Lite converter # RM-732.

If it is going on a vehicle to tow a trailer then I would need to know the year, make, and model of the vehicle to recommend the best option.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>