How to Pick Out Hubs and Bearings for Trailer
I need several parts for my boat trailer but Im very limited to the information I have on it.....any help would be greatly appreciated Its a 1995 make says: I really need hubs and bearings
asked by: Lindsey L
Helpful Expert Reply:
In order to pick out the correct hub assembly for a trailer you are going to need know a few key pieces of information. The first thing you will need to know is the bolt pattern of your hubs. This is so you get a hub that is compatible with your wheels. I attached an FAQ article on determining bolt pattern for you to check out.
Next thing you will need to know is what spindle you have on your trailer. In order to do that you can either get the inner and outer bearing numbers from a hub or use a dial or digital caliper to get exact measurements of the spindle. The measurements needed are the parts of the spindle where the bearings ride.
If you get back to me with that information I will help you pick out the right hub assemblies. Or, you can follow the link I attached that will take you to the page that has all of our replacement hubs.
You would want to first select the bolt pattern that you have, next select the inner bearing you have, followed by selecting your outer bearing, and then all the correct hubs will be listed.
Your answer has been submitted!
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- What Replacement Bearings Fit a 2017 Jayco Jay Feather X17Z Travel Trailer?
- Replacement Hub for a UFP H-1377 on a 2004 Tahoe Boat Trailer
- 2021 Grand Design Travel Trailer Toy Hauler Axle Components
- Correct Bearings and Grease Seals for Dexter Axle # 8437302 on Keystone Cougar
- Availability of Bearing Kit for Dexter 4,400 lb Trailer Axle
- Are the L68111 and L68110 Races the Same
- Replacement Bearing Kit For Dexter P-12 SLR Axle
- Which Grease Seal Is Used With Bearing L68149 and Race L68110?
- Solution for Replacement Hub on 1993 Ranger Trail Trailer With L68149 Inner and Outer Bearing
- I Ordered a # 84656UC3 Hub/Drum, Where are the Races
- Replacement Bearings, Races and Grease Seal for Dexter 8-147 3500lb Axle
- Replacement Grease Seal, Inner Bearing, and Outer Bearing for an ALKO 7230 3500k Axle
- Could Trailer Go From Tire Size ST205/90-15 to ST235/80R16
- Picking Out Replacement Bearings for Grand Design Imagine RV Travel Trailer
- Wheel Bearings and Seal for Travel Trailer with Dexter 4400 lb Axles
- Who Makes the Replacement Trailer Hub Bearing L68149
- Bearing Replacements for AL-KO T44 Trailer Axles
- How to Choose Replacement Bearings and Seal for Utility Trailer
- Brake Drum and Assemblies Recommendation to Replace 8-248 Hub on Trailer
- Replacement Bearing Set for Freedom Axle 45264 3500 lb Idler Hub
- Replacement Seals and Bearings for 4,400 lb Axle
- Replacement Inner Bearing & Race for 2012 Keystone Cougar with Al-Ko T44 Axles
- Replacement Trailer Bearing Kit For a Tandem Axle Trailer That Has L68149 Inner Bearings
- Replacement Bearings and Seals for Dexter 4.4k Trailer Axle
- Can Larger Bearing Install on Trailer if Spindle is Damaged to Point Correct Size Wont Fit
- Replacement Rotor Hub Needed for a 2004 Four Winns Trailer