bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Trailer Hitch Ball Recommendation for SylvanSport GO Trailer


Im picking up a SylvanSport GO trailer tomorrow. It has a round drawbar, but I dont yet know the diameter. I want to replace the couple with an articulating one. Does anyone make a rondelle/eye or other type articulating coupler for a round drawbar?


Expert Reply:

Sounds like you are referring to the hitch ball as a "drawbar" and by rondelle/eye you are referring to a pintle hook and loop style of coupler. There isn't a way to convert a smaller pole tongue trailer like what you have to this.

I looked up the trailer and it needs a 2 inch ball like the part # 19258.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>