Replacement Mounting Bracket for a Viper Spare Tire Bike Rack
Hi: Ive lost the mounting bracket for my 3 bike rear spare tire mounted bike rack. Im pretty sure that it was a viper bike rack. Bought it many years ago. I am wondering if you carry a bracket that might work. The square receiver piece is 1.5 inches across. Kind of looked like the image I have added but the base part was square not round.
asked by: Leah
Unfortunately, we would not have the correct adapter bracket for your Viper spare tire bike rack. You would either A need to contact the manufacturer, B make one of your own, or C buy a new rack entirely. The only one of these three options I would be able to help you with is C. If you were to choose this route then I recommend the Malone RunWay 3 Bike Rack part # MPG2148.
The RunWay is an excellent option for most spare tires. It has a weight capacity of 35 lbs per bike. It also comes with a lifetime warranty. If you will be carrying any bikes with an alternative frame then you will also want to use an adapter bar like part # MPG2165.
I have attached a review video of this bike rack for you as well.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Hitch Bike Racks
- Spare Tire Bike Racks
- Trunk Bike Racks
- Adapter Bar
- 23 - 30 Inch Long
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Will the Malone RunWay Work On 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara With Rear Spare Tire Cover
- Malone RunWay Spare Tire 3 Bike Rack for a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara and Opening the Rear Door
- Recommended Roof Rack Bike Rack For Popup Camper
- Recommended Spare Tire Bike Rack
- Bike Rack Recommendation for 2005 Honda CR-V
- Recommended Spare Tire Bike Racks for a 2019 Jeep Wrangler
- Bike Rack Recommendation for 2014 Forest River Highwall Pop Up Camper
- What is Malone RunWay MPG2148 3-Bike Rack Constructed Of
- Bike Rack Recommendation for a 2007 Toyota RAV4 with Rear Mounted Spare Tire
- Recommendation for Transporting 3 Bikes with Forest River Flagstaff with Spare Tire
- Will Malone RunWay 3 Bike Rack Fit 2004 Jeep Wrangler
- Recommended Bike Rack for a 2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara With a Spare Tire on the Rear
- 3-Bike Spare Tire Carrier Recommendation for 2011 Toyota RAV4
- Bike Rack Solution for 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
- Will Malone RunWay 3 Bike Carrier Fit 35x12.5 Spare Tire and Are Locks Included
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
- Will the Malone RunWay # MPG2148 Fit a 2008 Toyota RAV4
- Will the Malone Spare Tire Bike Rack Fit on a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Will Malone RunWay Spare Tire Bike Rack Fit 2002 Jeep Wrangler X
- What is the Capacity of the Malone Runway Spare Tire Bike Rack for 3 Bikes?
- Malone Runway Spare Tire Bike Rack Compatibility with 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited
- Will the Malone RunWay 3 Bike Rack Part # MPG2148 Work with a Spare Tire Cover
- Spare Tire Bike Rack that Fits Tire Width of 285 mm 11.2 inches
- Spare Mounted Bike Rack Options that Fit 2010 Toyota RAV4
- Spare Tire Bike Rack for a 2011 Toyota RAV4
- What Crossbars/Bike Rack Do You Recommend for My 1998 Rockwood Pop-Up Camper?
- What is the Difference Between the Malone Runway and the Malone Hanger for My 2021 Ford Bronco?
- Recommended Spare Tire Mount Bike Rack for 2011 Toyota RAV4
- Will the Thule Spare Me 2 Bike Carrier part # TH963PRO fit a 1989 Isuzu Amigo