Fantastic Vent Replacement Lids and Covers
can I order a separate white vent cover for the fantastic vent fan. It would be a spare. I plan on using the smoke color at first. Is the clamp on design working out as far as staying in place and no leaks?
asked by: Ed
We offer a range of both replacement vent lids like # FVK1020-19 and vent covers like # FVU1500WH for use with Fan-Tastic Vent products. Links to our pages for both product categories are included for you.
For a vent lid you want to be sure to match the lid hinge style; there are four basic styles shown in the linked photo.
These products work well and last so long as they are installed according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Products Referenced in This Question
- RV Vents and Fans
- Vent Cover
- Roof Vent
- 19-1/2W x 23L Inch
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Availability of 63 Inch Replacement Support Arm for Solera Awning
- Q&A: Replacement Solera Awning Support Arm with Integrated Gas Strut
- Article: How to Replace an RV Roof Vent Cover
- Q&A: Recommended Replacement For A Dometic Brisk II Model # B59516
- Q&A: Replacement Motor for Dexter Group VT 00206
- Q&A: Can You Replace A Roof Vent Dome Lid With A Different Brand Than The Original
- Q&A: Replacement Fan Motor Assembly for Fan-Tastic Roof Vent 6504-414
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Lid Recommendation for Fantastic Roof Vent on Trailer
- Article: How to Tell the Weight Rating of a Trailer Axle
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Article: How to Measure for Travel Trailer and Fifth Wheel Steps
- Article: 2023 Holiday Must Haves
- Article: 30-Amp and 50-Amp RV Service: 8 Things You Need to Know