bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Tail Light Cover Needed for a Peterson 440 Trailer Tail Light  


Hi, I have a waveking jet ski trailer and am in need of a red lens cover that reads Peterson DOT AIST 90 but cannot find this online. Would you know where I could get this product? It is a square light. Thank you


Expert Reply:

The Peterson DOT AIST 90 that you referenced has to do with how the light was tested, but I do know what light you are talking about. It is commonly known as a Peterson 440 light and we have them listed as part # 432200 for the right hand (passenger) side and part # 432400 for the left hand (driver) side. The only real difference between these 2 parts is that the driver's side light has a clear piece below it that illuminates your license plate.

The red lens cover for both lights is part # 440-15R and has mounting holes that are 3-3/4" apart on center.

I have attached a review video as well as a photo with dimensions for both lights and the cover so that you can compare them with what you currently have.

expert reply by:
Jon G
click to enlarge
click to enlarge

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>