Is the Pin of the Pin Lock for TorkLift FastGun and Derringer Turnbuckle Handles Available Separate
I lost the pin to one of my 9500 locks. I still have the end with the lock on it. Can I get a replacement for the pin only?
asked by: Daniel
Instead of the 4-piece assembly # TLS9500 for the Pin Locks for TorkLift FastGun and Derringer Turnbuckle Handles we have the 1-piece option as part # TL11001, but unfortunately just the pin isn't available. The locks are sold as a whole assembly.
- Article: How to Mount a Truck Bed Camper
- Q&A: 7-Way Trailer Plug Adapter or Compatibility with Lance Slide-In Truck Bed Camper
- Q&A: Correct Front and Rear TorkLift Camper Tie Downs for a 2016 Ford F-350 Dually
- Q&A: How Does the BedRug Custom Truck Bed Liner Handle Wet Weather
- Q&A: Torklift Tie Downs that Fit 2021 Chevy Silverado 3500 Long Bed Dually
- Q&A: How Much Air Pressure is Needed in Air Bags of Truck with Camper in Truck Bed
- Article: What Size Generator Do You Need to Run an RV Air Conditioner?
- Article: 30-Amp and 50-Amp RV Service: 8 Things You Need to Know
- Q&A: Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Mounting Location for 2022 Toyota Tundra
- Q&A: Inner Dimensions of the Pin Locks for TorkLift FastGun and Derringer Turnbuckle Handles # TLS9500
- Article: Using a Portable Generator on RV
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Article: Best Air Bag Suspension (2023)
- Article: RV Sway Control, Stabilization, and Suspension Enhancement