bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Grease Caps and Light Parts for 2004 Mac-Lander 16T FSWS Utility Trailer


I would like to replace hub dust covers and broken lamps on a 2004 mac-lander 16TFSWS, w two 3500 lb axels. What parts may you suggest? Thank you.


Helpful Expert Reply:

We can help you with grease caps and light parts for your trailer.

To select correct grease caps you will need to measure the inside bore of your hubs using a precision digital caliper like # PTW80157. These dimensions need to be very precise, such as 2.30-inches as an example. The simply select the size to match, such as # F001601, using the grease cap page I linked for you.

For the lights we offer both lenses only and complete trailer lights of all kinds. Links to both types of items are also included for you. Based on my research it looks like your trailer uses oval taillights like # STL72RB.

helpful expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>