Reese Fifth Wheel Hitch Bracket Kit Recommendation for 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
Hey there I’m having a hard time finding it on your site if it’s even here, I recently upgraded trucks from a 06 Chevy 2500 to a 2016 Chevy 2500, the side plates for my 5th wheel are not the same and from the research I’ve done there are new plates that I should be able to get to line up with the holes on my frame, if you could give me a link that would be great, also my hitch is Reese brand not the Curtis
asked by: Josh
For Reese fifth wheel brackets that are confirmed as a fit for your 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD we have the part # RP50066 which are custom fit and exactly what you need since your rails are Reese.
The hardware that attaches the rails to the brackets is considered one time use, so for new hardware to reattach your rails you'll also need the part # 58164.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Fifth Wheel Installation Kit
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Q&A: Replacement Shroud for Coleman 7330-713 RV Rooftop Air Conditioner
- Article: 5th Wheel Hitch Installation | The Ultimate DIY Guide
- Q&A: What Rails will a Reese 30032 Fifth Wheel Hitch Fit
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Q&A: Is Powder Coated Wheel or Galvanized Wheel Better for 205/65-10 Trailer Tire
- Q&A: Reese Base Rail Compatibility With AirLift Airbags In A 2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty.
- Q&A: 5th Wheel Install Kit Recommendation for 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab With 6-Foot Bed
- Q&A: Do the Slider Rods on the B&W Patriot Slider # BWRVK3270 Need to be Lubricated
- Q&A: Will Curt Custom, No-Drill Fifth Wheel Bracket Kit, # C16420, Fit a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Short Bed
- Article: 5 Things to Know About Weight Distribution Hitches
- Article: How to Install E-Track in 3 Easy Steps
- Article: Ugly RV Makeover: How to Change Outdated RV Lighting
- Article: Guide to Choosing the Best Truck for 5th-Wheel Towing