How to Pick Out Replacement Roof Vent Cover for Trailer
For 2007 sundowner suite 777 warmblood. It is a single vent not double I just need cover. How much
asked by: Betty
Most likely we have what you are looking for but you will need to first determine what vent you have on your trailer.
The best way to find the correct replacement vent cover for your cargo trailer is to measure the vent. Most standard vents are 14-1/4 by 14-1/4 inches wide, 14 x 14 inches wide or 13 x 14 inches wide. Next if the manufacturer name is on the vent that will help. Finally, you will need to look closely at the hinged portion of the vent.
If there is a rolled metal hinge attached to the vent cover like on the Ventline Replacement Smoke Dome Assembly, part # BV0554-03, that you referenced, then that is most likely the correct vent for your trailer as long as the measurement matches. There are also vent covers with plastic snap-in style hinges and different raising and lowering arm styles.
Basically the easiest way to select the correct replacement cover is to remove the existing cover and match the hinge and lift bracket to the photos on our site along with the dimensions. A link to all of the replacement vent covers is provided to match up with your cover.
I have included a graphic of the various hinges for you to compare.
- Video: Ventline Trailer Roof Vent Installation
- Shop: Vent Cover for Ventline Old Style Rounded Dome Trailer Roof Vents - White
- Shop: Trailer Wiring
- Q&A: Determining The Correct Replacement Vent Cover For Trailer Roof Vent
- Q&A: How to Determine Which Trailer Roof Vent Cover will Fit a Trailer
- Q&A: Replacement Key For Pace American Trailer
- Video: Choosing the Right Trailer Wiring
- Shop: Curt Powered Tail Light Converter with 4-Pole Flat Trailer Connector
- Shop: Trailer Hitch
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
- Search Results: hitch
- Video: Choosing the Right Brake Controller
- Q&A: What is the Difference Between a 4-Way and 7-Way Trailer Connector
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Shop: Brake Controller
- Search Results: brake controller
- Shop: Universal Installation Kit for Trailer Brake Controller - 7-Way RV and 4-Way Flat - 10 Gauge Wires
- Video: Tow Ready 4-Pole Mounting Bracket Installation
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Q&A: Does Truck with 6-1/2 ft bed Have to Use Slider Hitch for Turning Clearance with Fifth Wheel Hitch
- Search Results: trailer hitch
- Shop: Suspension Enhancement
- Shop: etrailer Hitch Pin Alignment Collar for Hitch Accessories - 2" Hitches
- Video: Ventline Ventadome Replacement Vent Installation
- Q&A: What Is An OEM Prep Package And How Do I Know If I Have It
- Shop: 7- and 4-Pole Trailer Connector Socket w/ Mounting Bracket - Vehicle End
- Shop: Base Plate for Tow Bar
- Article: Wiring Trailer Lights with a 7-Way Plug (It's Easier Than You Think)
- Search Results: etbc7