Roadmaster Base Plate Kit Recommendation for 2004 Jeep Wrangler
I am looking for a roadmaster xl 1424-1 base plate kit as shown in your video being installed on a 1998 Jeep. I need this entire kit to install on my 2004 Jeep Wrangler to use with my current tow bar. Where can I find this kit? Thanks.
asked by: Gary
We have a similar base plate kit to the one you mentioned available for your 2004 Jeep Wrangler but that specific base plate kit is no longer available. Instead you'd want the Roadmaster EZ4 kit part # RM-521424-4 which is similar and would use the same style of connection as the XL kit you mentioned.
You'll need to have a Roadmaster tow bar like the Falcon part # RM-520 or an adapter like what you see at the attached link below.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Tow Bar
- Hitch Mount Style
- 6000 lbs
- Fits Roadmaster Base Plates - Crossbar
- Fits Roadmaster Base Plates - Direct Connect
- Stores on RV
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Article: Flat Towing Package for 1998-2006 Jeep Wrangler
- Article: Roadmaster Vehicle Specific Base Plates
- Q&A: Can a Jeep Wrangler be Flat Towed by the Front Bumper
- Q&A: Where Does the RoadMaster Base Plate # RM-521424-5 Install Below Bumper on a 2004 Jeep TJ?
- Q&A: Best Parts to Flat Tow a Jeep Wrangler TJ with D-Ring Adapters
- Article: Flat Towing Package for 2007-2018 JK Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited
- Q&A: Roadmaster Base Plate Kit that Fits 2005 Jeep Wrangler with Coil Front Suspension
- Q&A: Recommended Equipment for Flat Towing 2007 Saturn Vue Behind a Motorhome
- Q&A: Does a Vehicle Being Flat Towed Need a Breakaway System
- Q&A: Replacement Parts For RoadMaster Brakemaster 9000 Towed Vehicle Brake System
- Article: Flat Towing Package for 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL and JL Unlimited
- Article: Must-Have Flat Towing Components
- Article: Base Plate Adapter Table
- Article: Flat Towing Package for 1997 Jeep Wrangler