Adjustable Roof Rack for a 2017 Honda CR-V with Factory Flush Mounted Side Rails
I have a 2017 Honda CR-V Touring with factory flush roof rails. What cross bars can I use that will allow me to adjust the gap between the front and back bars?
asked by: Mark G
Most of the traditional roof racks that fit your 2017 Honda CR-V flush side rails install in the fixed mounting points present on the rails. This means that those types of racks cannot be adjusted front to back.
But there are other options that do allow you to adjust the bar spread. The most cost effective option is Rola roof rack # R4002.
The other option is a SeaSucker Monkey Bar roof rack, # 298-SX6000B, which uses vacuum cups to mount to the vehicle roof. I know what you might be thinking but the vacuum cups are incredibly strong and it would take a lot more than the force applied by the wind while you drive to pull them off. Another benefit of this system is that it can fit other vehicles as well. I linked a video review of this roof rack for you.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- How To Lock The SeaSucker Monkey Bars Roof Rack To A Vehicle
- Can The Vacuum Cups on the SeaSucker Monkey Bars Mount Vertically on the Back of My Camper?
- Recommended Roof Rack for 2012 Toyota Sienna with Naked Roof
- Roof Rack For 2019 Toyota RAV4 with Flush Rails for Carrying Yakima Skybox 18
- Height Of SeaSucker Monkey Bars Roof Rack # 298-SX6000B To Bottom of Crossbar
- Recommended Roof Rack For 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe With Naked Roof
- Floor Mats, Trailer Hitch, and Roof Rack Recommendations for a 2021 Tesla Model Y
- Warranty and Strength of SeaSucker Monkey Bars Roof Rack
- Can Straps be Used to Secure Cargo To SeaSucker Roof Rack
- Recommendations for Roof Rack for a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan with Naked Roof
- Roof Rack for 2019 Tesla Model S with Glass Roof and No Roof Fixtures
- Roof Rack and Kayak Carrier Recommended for 2013 Mini Countryman
- What is the Diameter of the Seasucker Monkey Rack Vacuum Sucker Cup?
- Does SeaSucker Monkey Bars # 298-SX6000B Need to Be Removed to Go Through Carwash
- Roof Rack Recommendation For 2020 BMW X3 That Works Easily With Other Vehicles
- Recommended Roof Rack for 2010 Jeep Liberty with Flush Side Rails
- Roof Rack for 2018 Toyota Highlander LE to Mount Kayak Carrier
- Adding A SeaSucker Monkey Bar To My Existing Roof Rack
- Roof Rack that Doesnt Use Clamps for a 2008 Ford Edge with Naked Roof
- Roof Rack Option For Minnie Winnie Camper
- Roof Rack Availability for a 2009 Honda Odyssey with a Naked Roof
- Can The Front and Rear Bars For the SeaSucker Monkey Bars Roof Rack # 298-SX6000B Be Switched?
- Will the SeaSucker Monkey Bars Work with My Leer Camper Shell?
- What Roof Bike Rack is Used in SeaSucker Roof Rack part # 298-SX6000B Test Course Video
- What Roof Rack do You Recommend for a 2022 Toyota RAV4 with Flush Rails and No Fixed Mounting Points
- Best Ski and Snowboard Carrier To Use With SeaSucker Monkey Bars
- Are There Roof Rack Options for a 2001 Isuzu VehiCROSS
- SeaSucker Roof Rack for 2018 Honda Odyssey for Yakima Skybox 21 Cargo Box
- Can I Use A Yakima Round Crossbar With SeaSucker Vacuum Cups
- Will Temperature Affect SeaSucker Suction and Is It Compatible With The Thule Portage