bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Converting 50 Amp Power Cord to 50 Amp Extension Cord


I want to extend my 25 ft 50 amp power cord. So I bought a 2nd one. How do I connect the two?


Helpful Expert Reply:

It sounds like you bought a second power cord like # A10-5025EDBK instead of an extension cord like # A10-5025EH. So you will simply change out the twist lock end with the Power Grip Replacement RV Power Cord Adapter Receptacle w/ Handle - 50 Amps - Female # CAM55353 to make that cord an extension cord.

helpful expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>