Availability of Replacement Housing for Fan-Tastic Vent
The plastic housing for my Fantastic Vent fan has broken. The motor is ok just the housing I need. Thanks
asked by: Norman M
We do have a large selection of replacement parts available for the Fan-Tastic RV Vents.
If you are needing the dome, the Replacement Dome # FVK1020-19 should work well. This is designed to replace the dome on most Fan-Tastic Vent assemblies and it measures 14-3/16 inches x 14-13/16 inches. If you can tell me the specific model number for your vent fan, I will be happy to confirm if this is compatible.
We also have replacement garnish pieces available if this is what you are needing, such as the Fan-Tastic Ceiling Garnish # FVK1060-81 with a 6 inch leg.
I have attached a link that will take you directly to our selection of replacement Fan-Tastic Vent parts that you can look through as well.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- RV Vents and Fans
- Roof Vent
- Ceiling Garnish
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Replacement Solera Awning Support Arm with Integrated Gas Strut
- Q&A: Availability of 63 Inch Replacement Support Arm for Solera Awning
- Q&A: Replacing Fan-Tastic Vent Cover on 1999 Roadtrek 190
- Article: How to Replace an RV Roof Vent Cover
- Q&A: Replacement Motor for Dexter Group VT 00206
- Q&A: Can You Replace A Roof Vent Dome Lid With A Different Brand Than The Original
- Q&A: Recommended Replacement For A Dometic Brisk II Model # B59516
- Q&A: Replacement Parts for Fan-Tastic Vent 8000 Series
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: 30-Amp and 50-Amp RV Service: 8 Things You Need to Know
- Article: How to Tell the Weight Rating of a Trailer Axle
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Article: How to Measure for Travel Trailer and Fifth Wheel Steps
- Article: 2023 Holiday Must Haves