Q & A Icon

Replacement Lid/Cover for Fan-Tastic Roof Vent for RV


Hi I am interested in only the cover. May I buy that part separate from the entire unit? If so what would the cost be? Thank You,


Expert Reply:

We do have just the dome/lid of the Fan-Tastic roof vent part # FV801208 that you referenced. For that you would want the part # FVK1020-19.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Video/Article/FAQ this Question was Asked From

Article or Video

Follow up Questions

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>