Towing 5th Wheel Trailer with Mor/Ryde Pin Box SPB72-1621LD with a Gooseneck Hitch
2010 Wildcat 25RL, gross weight 11,400lbs hitch weight 1240Lb. The attachment on the trailer is a Mor/Ryde Product # SPB72-1621LD. I would like to to add a gooseneck conversion to it. Do you have any suggestions on what conversion it to use. Thanks for your time
asked by: Thad B
Yes I do! The 1621 in the pin box number that you have means that the pin box currently on the trailer replaced a Lippert 1621 pin box. That means you can use Reese Goose Box # RP85FR.
This adapter also fits in place of a Lippert 1621 pin box but it has a gooseneck coupler at the bottom rather than a king pin. It is also cushioned with an air spring for improved ride quality. It is endorsed by Lippert and will not affect the warranty on Lippert trailer frames. It's the perfect solution!
Featured Help Information
- Shop: Trailair Rota-Flex 5th Wheel Pin Box - Lippert 1621 or 1621HD - 18,000 lbs
- Q&A: Replacing a SPB72-1621LD Pin Box with a Rota-Flex or a MORryde Pin Box with Chucking in Mind
- Search Results: 225 75r15
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Q&A: What is the Difference in the 3rd Generation Reese Goosebox?
- Q&A: Weight of the Clearsource Ultra RV Water Filter System
- Q&A: Comparing Reese Goose Box and Gen-Y Hitch Shock Absorbing 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Adapter
- Q&A: Can 20K Reese Goose Box Replace Lippert 1116 Pin Box on Keystone Fusion
- Q&A: What Gooseneck Trailer Hitch Is Compatible With Air Lift Air Bags For a 2023 Chevy 2500HD Short Bed?
- Q&A: Locating Correct Reese Goose Box for 2010 Heartland Elkridge 5th Wheel Trailer
- Article: Big Truck Big RV
- Article: Best 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Adapters (2023)
- Article: How to Install E-Track in 3 Easy Steps
- Article: Sidewinder with Rotating Turret for Short Bed Pickups
- Article: Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Information and Installation Tips
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters