Replacement 3-Step Pull-Out Steps for Jayco White Hawk Travel Trailer
Lippert pull out steps I have a Jayco White Hawk travel trailer model 28 DSBH. I need to get new pull out steps for it. The steps are about 28 inches wide and the drop is 8 inches on the first step and 8 1/2 inches on the second of three steps. Is there somewhere on the steps that I can find the model number to make sure I am getting the right steps that will be easy to swap with the old ones? Thank you.
asked by: John V
There should hopefully be a model number or manufacturer information somewhere on your step assembly. This would typically be printed on a sticker on the underside of the steps or brackets.
If you can't find any identifiable information, you can also choose a compatible replacement based on the measurements for your existing assembly. You will want to make sure the mounting bracket features the same dimensions for easy installation.
The closest Lippert 3-step assembly we have to the dimensions you provided is the Lippert Manual Pull-Out Step # LC432687. This assembly features a 7 inch drop/rise between the steps and a mounting bracket that measures 27-1/2 inches wide.
For an assembly that comes closer to your dimensions, I recommend taking a look at the Flexco Manual Pull-Out Steps # SMFP-3100. These have an 8 inch drop on the first step, an 8-1/8 inch drop on the second step, and it has a mounting bracket with a 28-1/8 inch width.
I have attached a link that will take you to our available selection of 3-step pull-out steps that you can also look through.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- RV and Camper Steps
- Towable Camper
- Pull-Out Step
- 24 Inch Wide Step
- 28-1/8 Inch Wide
- 3 Steps
- 8 Inch Drop/Rise
- No Ground Contact
- Stromberg Carlson
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Replacement Steps for a 2002 Holiday Rambler
- Rise and Run on Lippert Manual Pull-Out Steps # LC432687
- Would the Lippert Manual 3 Step LC432687 Fit a 2015 Salem Cruise Lite Travel Trailer
- Replacement Triple Step for 27-1/2" Mounting Bracket
- Will Lippert Pull Out steps part # LC432687 Fit 2017 Forest River Sandstorm 282SLR
- How to Determine if Steps Will Fit Trailer
- Is 27-1/2 inch RV Step Mounting Bracket Width Normal Size
- Will the Lippert Manual Pull-Out Step LC432687 fit 2015 Airstream Flying Cloud 25’
- Triple Step Recommendation for a 2010 Springdale SRT
- Stromberg Carlson Outriggers Recommendation for a RV Manual Pull Out Step Installation
- Distance Between Lippert Pull Out Steps LC432687
- How to Choose the Correct Steps for Trailer
- Entry Door Opening for SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps
- 3 Step RV Step Replacement Solution for Brackets 25-1/2 inches in Width
- Recommended RV Steps For A 2015 Lance Trailer With A 25-1/2" Mounting Bracket Spacing
- Can a Lippert Three-Step Pull-Out Directly Replace a Two-Step Pull-Out?
- Fold Down RV Step that Fits 2019 Puma 19RLC
- Which Lippert Manual Pull-Out Step Is Correct for a 32 Inch Entry Height
- How to Correctly Measure for Trailer Steps
- Replacement Pull-Out Steps for 2012 Keystone Cougar 5th Wheel Trailer
- Recommended Low Rise Step for 2005 Forest River Rockwood 28 Foot Trailer
- Weight Capacity of Lippert 3 Step Pull Out RV Steps LC432687
- Distance From Top Step To Bracket While Stowed On the Lippert Manual Pull-Out Steps LC432687
- Travel Trailer Triple Step Recommendation that is 24 inches Wide
- How to Determine if Lippert Manual Pull-Out Step Assembly will Fit 2015 Forest River Trailer
- Will Lippert 3 Step LC432687 Replace Lippert 2 Step on Trailer
- Do Lippert Double Steps Fit Same Brackets as Lippert Triple Steps