Installing SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps on Trailer
I have a 2018 Cyclone 4115, the doors have a gas strut at the bottom of the door to the threshold. Will the gas strut need to be relocated or will it stay in the same location? Thanks
asked by: Stan D
Helpful Expert Reply:
Though I'm not familiar with the strut you are referring to on your 2018 Cyclone, it seems likely you are going to need to relocate it to install the SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps # LC791575. If you take a look at the cutout I have added of the installation manual for these steps you can see that the step needs to be mounted flush to the floor and sidewall at the door's opening.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Quick Release Hinge For Lippert Manual Fold Down Steps
- Clearance Needed to Deploy the Quad SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps
- Will the SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps Fit a 29 Wide Doorway
- Will SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps Fit A 29-1/4" Door Frame
- Will the SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps Work With a Screen Door
- How is Lippert SolidStep Installed on 2018 Keystone Sprinter?
- Which Generation is the SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps LC791575
- Installation of SolidStep with Threshold Depth Issue
- Will the SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps Fit a 2018 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS
- Compatible Handrail For A Lippert SolidStep On A Keystone Arcadia
- Installation of Solid Step Manual Fold-Down Steps # LC678027 Without Threshold Lip
- Will Trailer Door Close With Lippert SolidStep Installed and Folded Down?
- Will SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps Fit a 2014 Keystone Laredo
- Recommended Hand Rail for Lippert SolidStep Fold Down RV Steps
- How to Choose the Correct Quad Step Assembly for Trailer
- Recommended Steps for Camper
- How To Choose The Correct Steps For A Truck Bed Camper
- Will Screen Door Strut Interfere with Install of Lippert SolidStep
- Lippert SolidSteps to Fit a 30 Inch Doorway
- How Far In Does The Lippert SolidStep Sit Inside Of The RV
- Replacement Retainer for the Lippert Solid Steps
- What Might Cause Lippert SolidStep to Make Shutting Door Difficult
- Recommended Lippert SolidStep for a 2014 Keystone Montana 3402RL
- Recommended Fold-Up Steps for 2008 Montana with a 29 inch Wide Doorway
- How Does the SolidStep Part # LC791575 Install and Operate