bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Is there a Replacement Junction Box for a 1997 Dutchman Aristocrat


I would like to replace the junction box on the front of the trailer. Is there a replacement?


Expert Reply:

We have numerous junction boxes but if you are talking about the transfer switch/fuse panel then we do not have those types of parts and you would need to speak with the trailer manufacturer for a recommendation. If it is just a regular junction box such as # 38656 then we do have those. I have included a link to them below for you.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>