bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Coupler Recommendation for Damaged A-Frame Coupler


i need to replace the bolt and the wedge on attached drawing. I have not been able to reference the part or kit I would need. Please see attached drawing. Thank You


Expert Reply:

I really wish we had the specific part you circled in the picture you submitted but that's not something we carry. Our best solution would be to replace the A-Frame coupler with something like the A-Frame Coupler part # CA-5210-B that you referenced.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>