Can the VanRug Custom Floor Mat be Installed Over Carpet
I have paaenger van with all seats removed so I can put Dog Crates In van. Would this rug fit over the carpet alreadt in van?
asked by: Patt
The VanRug Custom Floor Mat for Cargo Vans part # VRNV11 is molded to the exact dimensions of the floor on you 2017 Nissan NV 3500. There are grooves built into the carpet to prevent it from sliding. This would not work well being placed over carpet so I recommend you remove the floor mat you have now and install the above mat directly on top of the factory floor.
With that being said, I believe the VanTred Custom Floor Mat for Cargo Vans part # VTNV11 would be a much better option for you as it is made of a thermoplastic which will be much easier to clean than the above carpeted floor mat. This will be ideal for any surface where messes can occur.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Cargo Van Mats
- Thermoplastic over Foam
- 1/2 Inch Thick
more information >
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Which VanRun Mat Fits 2014 Nissan NV 2500 and Can Slits be Cut for Seat Locks
- Cargo Area Mat Recommendation for a 2012 Nissan NV
- Available Floor Mats, Cargo Mats, Seat Covers and Exterior Covers for 2017 Nissan NV 3500
- Can VanRug Custom Floor Mat # VRNV11 be Easily Cut
- R-Value Rating for VanRug Custom Floor Mat for Cargo Vans
- Cargo Mat For A 2017 Nissan NV1500 Cargo Van