bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Actuator for Atwood Actuator part # 82543


Our trailer is a 1984 prestige trailer with an Atwood 82543. Any help would be greatly appreciated


Expert Reply:

The closest option we have to replace your Atwood 82543 actuator is part # DM72VR. However, it doesn't have the lockout like your Atwood does. For one with a lockout use # T43397007K and # T4748800 but it's an electric lockout. It wires into the reverse light circuit on your truck through the trailer connector.

I've attached videos of both actuators for you to take a look at.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>