Canoe Carrier for a 2007 GMC Yukon Denali XL with Factory Roof Rack
Recommendation for a canoe carrier for factory installed crossbars? Most I have seen place the canoe a little too close to the roof for comfortable transport.
asked by: Christian W
Helpful Expert Reply:
The Thule Portage Canoe Carrier # TH819 is a fit for the factory roof rack on your 2007 GMC Yukon Denali XL. It is pretty much the only canoe carrier confirmed to fit your factory roof rack. But it is a great option. I have linked a video review of it for you.
Featured Help Information
- Shop: Thule Portage Canoe Carrier w/ Tie-Downs - Gunwale Brackets - Side Loading
- Q&A: Can Yakima CoreBar Crossbars Be Cut To Desired Length
- Article: Most Popular Wheel Bearings
- Article: How to Tie Down a Canoe To a Roof Rack
- Q&A: Thule Portage or Yakima Keel Over Kayak Rack Recommendation
- Q&A: Availability of Replacement Hand Crank for Thule Hideaway Awning
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: Roof-Mounted Watersport Carriers
- Q&A: Easy Way to Tie Off Kayak Bow and Stern on a 2010 Subaru Outback
- Q&A: Can a Propane Tank be Carried in a Trailer A-Frame Mounted Toolbox
- Q&A: Will Extreme Ratcheting Trailer Jack Keep Moving Forward without Handle if in Forward Position
- Q&A: Will the Thule Portage Canoe Carrier Fit a 2014 Nissan Frontier SL with Factory Roof Rack
- Article: Roof Rack Information
- Article: Boat Trailer Guides: Which are the Best?
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers