bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How to Move SMI Air Force One Braking System to New Vehicle


What kit can I purchase to allow me to use my current Air Force One System on my new vehicle?


Expert Reply:

To use your existing SMI Air Force One Supplemental Braking System # SM99243 in your new vehicle all you need is the Replacement Towed Vehicle Installation Kit # SM99226. This kit includes the installation hardware you need for just the towed vehicle side of your setup so you can move the system over to your new vehicle.

expert reply by:
Chris R

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>