bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Thule Roof Rack Recommendation to Install in Factory Tracks of Camper Shell for Thule Hullavator  


What parts would I need to mount a Thule Hullavator Pro to a Snugtop camper shell with factory tracks installed? This would be on a 2010 Dodge RAM 2500 crew cab long bed. I think I will need 60inch bars and I would like the black Aeroblade bars.


Expert Reply:

The Thule Hullavator Pro part # TH898 requires crossbars that overhang past the foot of the roof rack between 4 and 8 inches. So you would want to use the Thule Fit Kit part # THKIT3101, with the feet part # TH460R and then the bar length you are wanting. For 60 inch bars you'd want the part # TH711520.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>