Who Makes the Bearings for AxleTek/etrailer Trailer Hub and Drum Assemblies
who makes the bearings in the axle technology drum kits?
asked by: Martin C
The bearings included with hub # AKHD-655-6-EZ-K are made by TRP International. They make a lot of trailer and RV parts including hubs and brakes as well. They are members of several RVing and trailering organizations including NATDA, NATM, RVIA, and FEMA (Farm Equipment Manufacturing Association; not to be confused with the Federal Emergency Management Agency).
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Recommended Hubs And Brakes For A 2016 Keystone Cougar Xlite 28RLS
- 3,500 lb Timbren Axle-Less Trailer Suspension For Use With Large Tires & 6 on 5-1/2 Hub Bolt Pattern
- What Type Of Grease Do The Bearings On Trailer Hub and Drum Assembly # AKHD-655-6-EZ-K Come With?
- Option to Replace 3,500 lb Axle if None Have Right Measurements
- Replacement Hub for #42 Spindle on Homemade Trailer
- Is It Possible To Use 17-1/2" Wheels For 5/8" Studs On Hub With 9/16" Studs?
- Will etrailer EZ Lube Hub AKHD-655-6-EZ-K Fit an AL/KO Axle Rated for 4400 Pounds
- Replacement Hub and Drum Assembly for 12 x 2 Inch Brakes
- Determining Axle Capacity on 1978 Enclosed Gooseneck Trailer
- Adding 6k lbs Capacity Disc Brakes to Lippert 5200 Axles
- Hub/Drum and Brake Assemblies For a AL-KO 5,200LB Axle
- Does AKHD-655-6-EZ-K Pre-Lubed 3500 lb Hub Drum Need Additional Grease Before Installation
- How Many Hub and Drum Assemblies Are Included In The Trailer Hub and Drum Assembly AKHD-655-6-EZ-K?
- Hub and Drum Compatibility For Timbren Axle-less Suspension 5200-lbs
- Installing Castle Nut in Hub and Drum Assembly
- Can a Hub with Outer Bearing 15123 and LM67048 Both Fit Same Spindle
- Replacement Wheel Stud for Easy Grease Trailer Hub and Drum Assembly for 5.2K & 6K Axles
- Should There Be Any Play After Installing An Easy Grease Trailer Hub and Drum Assembly
- Hubs and Electric Brake Assemblies for M1010A2 Military Trailer
- Replacement Hub/Drums and Brake Assemblies for Trailer with 5,200 lb Axle
- Does Lippert 5,200 lb Axle and Dexter 5,200 lb Axle Use Same Bearings and Hubs
- Wheel and Tire that Fits Dexter Hub 8-249
- Replacement 10 Inch Brake Drum/Hub for 4400 Lb Trailer Axle
- Which Hubs/Drum Assembly and Brakes for Timbren Axle-Less Suspension 3500-lbs with 4 Lift
- Replacement Brakes and Hubs for a 2019 Rockwood Ultra Lite 2614BS
- Converting from 5 on 4-1/2 Inch Trailer Hubs to 6 on 5-1/2 Inch Hubs
- Replacement Hub and Drum Assemblies with Inner Bearing 25580 and Outer Bearing 15123
- Replacement Hubs Compatible with Dexter Mobile Home Axle
- Bearing And Grease Seals For A Dexter Axle # 50092