Can Roadmaster Quiet Hitch Anti-Rattle RM-061 Be Used with Weight Distribution System
Would this part be applicable for towing a 5,500# travel trailer with a weight distribution device?
asked by: August
Yes, you can use the Roadmaster Quiet Hitch Towing Anti-Rattle device # RM-061 to secure the shank of your weight distribution system. This bolt-on anti-rattle will eliminate the play between the shank of the weight distribution system and your hitch's receiver tube. Trailer weight does not matter with this item since it will not actually bear any weight when in use.
Featured Help Information
- Article: How to Measure for Trailer Hitch Drop
- Article: The 5 Best Trailer Drop Hitches You Can Buy
- Q&A: Can Roadmaster Spare Tire Carrier Swing to Either Side
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: How to Choose a High-Low Adapter
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Q&A: Will the Saris SuperClamp's Pivoting Arms Rotate Low Enough to Miss the Rack on a Aventon Pace 500?
- Q&A: Can Gen-Y Ball Mount # GY59VR be Used With Hitch Extender
- Article: Rust Prevention
- Q&A: Options on How to Fix a Loose 2 Inch Ball Mount
- Q&A: Trailer Hitch Receiver for 1995 Dodge Ram 3500 With Utility Bed
- Q&A: Sleeve Style Anti Rattle Device for 2 Inch Hitch Extender
- Q&A: Comparing Thule AeroBlade Crossbars vs WingBar Evo Crossbars