bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Power Inlet Replacement Needed for a 2008 Keystone Everest


I am looking for reciprocal that mounts on the back of my fifth wheel this connection is 120 volt 3 pole 4-wire 60 hertz 50 average service its on the back of a 2008 Keystone Everest any help is welcome thank you much have a great day


Expert Reply:

I looked up the Macrino Easy Lock 125 - 250V inlet that you show in your picture and if you are looking to replace that then I recommend the Mighty Cord Replacement RV Power Inlet # A10-50INVP.

This is rated for 125/250V, 50 amps, and features the Twist Lock which is the same as the Easy Lock. I have attached a review video that you can reference.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Jon G

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>