bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

High Wall Pop Up Camper Cover Recommendation


I need a cover to a popup high wall tent trailer with a/c 16foot long with the tire not counting tounge 71inch wide 5foot tall including a/d not including tires Which one to I need?


Expert Reply:

If the overall length of your Rockwood High Side is 16' including the front storage area then I recommend the Adco SFS AquaShed # 290-12294 which is designed specifically for wet climates like what you are describing. We actually have a picture of this installed on a Rockwood HW276 High Wall pop-up that a customer sent in (see attached picture).

Since you are right at the edge of the length of this cover if you have an AC unit equipped you will want to go with part # 290-12295 instead which is for pop-up campers that are 16' - 18' long.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>