Locating Replacement Roof Vent Lid for 2000 Jamboree Rallye RV
what do I need to know to get the correct replacement cover?
asked by: Dennis S
Helpful Expert Reply:
We do have a large selection of replacement lids available for RV roof vents. Most of the lids are designed to fit vents that feature the standard 14-1/4 x 14-1/4 inch size you so will want to first verify that this matches your existing vent.
Then it's just a matter of noting the hinge style on your current vent. Your vent should have either a 4-Point, 3-Point, or a plastic/metal continuous hinge. I have attached an image to clarify the different styles. For example the Ventline Vent Cover # BV0554-03 that you were looking at is designed for standard 14-1/4 inch x 14-1/4 inch roof vents and it features a metal continuous hinge. If this matches what you have then it will work perfectly.
I have also attached a link that will take you to our selection of replacement lids that you can look through. You can filter through the different hinge styles by using the facets on the left side of the page.
Featured Help Information
- Article: How to Replace an RV Roof Vent Cover
- Q&A: Can Generator Be Ran While Installed on MORryde RV Generator Slide Out Tray
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Q&A: How to Determine Which Trailer Roof Vent Cover will Fit a Trailer
- Q&A: Replacing Fan-Tastic Vent Cover on 1999 Roadtrek 190
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Cover for Hengs Model 122112 Roof Vent 90110 C1
- Q&A: Correct Replacement Vent Lid for Stealth Cargo Trailer
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Q&A: Replacing the Dometic 300 with Dometic 320
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Q&A: Best 6x12 Cargo Trailer Cover That Will Last During A Winter Of Snow and Ice
- Article: Roadmaster Vehicle Specific Base Plates
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: What are the Common Types of Propane Fittings Used on RVs?