bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement 50 Amp Power Connectors for RV Use on 2016 Grand Design 303 Reflection


I need to replace the female end of my Furrion 50 amp electrical cord. I have a 2016 Grand Design 303 reflection 5th wheel. Looking at the different parts I do not know what to choose. The plastic locking ring broke, so I guess I need the plug and cover. Please help


Expert Reply:

The Furrion Replacement Connector for RV Power Cord # 381684 that you referenced is a female 50 amp RV connector replacement like it sounds like you are in need of. If you also needed a replacement socket the part # A10-50INVP would be what you'd need. The male and female designations for these connectors is a bit confusing as the socket side which you'd normally consider as female is the male side due to the prongs and the female side is the plug.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>