bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Hitch Ball for 2002 Ford F-250 with Ford Style Reese Elite Rail Kit


Looking for replacement gooseneck ball for 2002 Ford F-250 with factory puck style hitch . Can you tell me what part # I need to order or how to figure out witch one I need. Thanks


Expert Reply:

I believe the ball you are looking for is the Reese part # RP19311. This ball fits the Ford factory rail kits and the Reese Elite series gooseneck hitch/fifth wheel rail kits that actually ended up becoming the Ford factory rail kits. Since you have puck setup you have the Elite rail kit and the ball you'd need would be the # RP19311. I attached a picture of this hitch ball next to the socket it fits for you to check out and compare to what you have if you are unsure.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>