bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Adapter Recommendation for Converving Reese Signature Series Fifth Wheel Rails to Gooseneck


We have a 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 pickup that has a Reese Signature series 18k fifth wheel ,with “puck type “ mounting rail kit,looks like maybe dealer installed or professionally installed after market . Without removal of existing rail kit would like to leave installed, maybe for future use does the Spyder conversion have a model with the “puck type” mounting system that will “slide” right on in ,with the twist lock feature of the Reese 18k signature series, to make it easy on an ole feller? Thanks in advance for any/all suggestions


Expert Reply:

Your 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 has a Reese Elite rail kit installed in it. The correct adapter you need to convert the rail kit to a gooseneck ball is the Reese Elite adapter part # RP30845. Curt does not offer an adapter that is similar that would fit what you have but the # RP30845 is exactly what you are looking for and would work well.

This adapter has more capacity than you will need too at 25,000 lb.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>