Curt Ram OEM 5th Wheel Hitch Legs Compatibility with Q16 Hitch Head
Good day, Is the capacity, if I use this attachment (C16021), will increase from 16K to 24K thank you
asked by: Bruno
The Curt OEM 5th Wheel Hitch Legs for Ram Towing Prep Package - 24,000 lbs # C16021 is compatible with the Q16 head which has been discontinued. They are absolutely compatible and will allow you to use the hitch on your Ram OEM factory puck system.
If you don't have the 7-way in the bed of your truck you may want to consider adding # PK11893-11932 to give you a second 7-way and the convenient access location for the clean look.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Custom Fit Vehicle Wiring
- Fifth Wheel and Gooseneck Wiring
- 7-1/2 Feet Long
- Custom Fit
- 7 Round - Blade
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Comparing the Curt Q20 and the Curt A20 5th Wheel Hitches.
- Article: Ram Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Q&A: Is the Puck System for Ram the Same as GM
- Q&A: Differences Between the Curt A25 and Curt Q25 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch for a 2017 Ram 3500
- Q&A: Height Difference Between Legs and Adapter for Q20 5th Wheel Hitch on a 2018 Ram 2500 with OEM Pucks
- Q&A: Will Curt 5th Wheel Slider Base Fit Long Bed Ram with OEM Prep Package
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Q&A: Lowering Height at Front of Fifth Wheel Trailer By Adjusting Pin Box
- Q&A: How Do Tandem Axle Hydraulic Brake Lines Typically Attach to Trailer Axles
- Article: Gooseneck to 5th Wheel Adapters
- Article: Best Air Bag Suspension (2023)
- Article: Trailer Hitch Receiver Sizes
- Article: How Much Solar Power Do I Need For My RV?
- Article: How to Carry Bikes While Towing a Travel Trailer