bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How to Use JTs Strongarm Jacks with Lippert Electric Stabilizer Jacks  


What model JT stabilizer do I need to fit a Lippert LCI power stabilizer jack LCI # LC298707


Expert Reply:

To use the JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer Kit # LC191023 with your electric stabilizer jacks part # LC298707 you'd want to use the adapter part # LC314597. I attached a picture of this kit installed with the JT's arms on the stabilizer jacks in question that you mentioned as well.

expert reply by:
Jameson C
click to enlarge

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>