Replacement Roof Vent Lid Recommendation for 2008 Freedom Prowler
I have a 2008 Freedom Prowler trailer and the vent cover is broken. This cover does not have the metal hinge, it has plastic type hinges and plastic slide bar made in the cover.
asked by: Charles S
Thanks for the picture! Based on that I can tell that the replacement lid you are in need of is the Replacement Ventadome Lid # BVD0449-A01. I attached an install video for this lid for you to check out as well.
Products Referenced in This Question
- RV Vents and Fans
- Replacement Lid
- Roof Vent
- 14W x 14L Inch
more information >
- Article: How to Replace an RV Roof Vent Cover
- Q&A: Can Generator Be Ran While Installed on MORryde RV Generator Slide Out Tray
- Article: Trailer Tire Sizing
- Q&A: How to Determine Which Trailer Roof Vent Cover will Fit a Trailer
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Cover for Hengs Model 122112 Roof Vent 90110 C1
- Q&A: Correct Replacement Vent Lid for Stealth Cargo Trailer
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Q&A: Replacing the Dometic 300 with Dometic 320
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Q&A: Best 6x12 Cargo Trailer Cover That Will Last During A Winter Of Snow and Ice
- Q&A: Replacement Vent Cover For Ventline AS-13-M-V101
- Article: Roadmaster Vehicle Specific Base Plates
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: What are the Common Types of Propane Fittings Used on RVs?