bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Rail Kit Recommendation to Install Draw Tite Hide a Goose Hitch Plate in 2003 Dodge Ram


Hello I already have the plate and the turn over ball, I would like to purchase only the mounting rail kith is that possible? Sincerely


Expert Reply:

That looks like a Draw Tite Hide a Goose Center section like part # 9464 which means all you'd need to install it is the correct rail kit part # 4438 for your 2003 Dodge Ram and you'd be set.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Video/Article/FAQ this Question was Asked From

Article or Video
Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages