bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

JT Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer For Forest River Salem Hemishpere 272RL


Which JT Strong Arm Stabilizer do I need for my Forest River Salem Hemisphere 272RL travel trailer and do I need one kit or two? If only one, does it matter if I mount on the front or the rear?


Expert Reply:

The JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer Kit for Travel Trailers # LC191025 is what you'd need for your Forest River Salem Hemisphere 272RL travel trailer. It attaches to the standard style of landing gear and stabilizers that you have and comes with everything needed for the front and back so a second set would not be needed.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>