bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended JTs Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer Kit for Dutchmen Atlas 3252 MBF


I see there are different kits available depending on the width between the landing gear. Is this measurement taken at the top of the landing gear ? Or is it taken at the bottom on the round pads? I have 60inch between the square legs at the top of the landing gear and 53inch between the foot pads at the bottom. Do I need LCI191023 or LCI191025 ? My front landing gear has the square electric legs w/ round foot pads and the rear has round hydraulic legs w/ round foot pads. Do I need different adapter sets for front and rear? Or would LC314597 work front and rear?


Expert Reply:

The measurement to determine the correct JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer Kit for 5th Wheel RVs is taken from directly under the cab of the trailer in between the two outer tubes on the jack (inside to inside). I have attached a photo of this for you as well.

If this distance is less than 58" then you will want to use part # LC191024 but if it is more than 58" and not 66" then you will want to use part # LC191023. Since you have hydraulic jacks in the rear you will also need one set of the Hydraulic Jack Adapter Lugs part # LC314592.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Conner L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>