What Are the Correct SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps for a 2005 Dutchmen Denali Fifth Wheel Trailer
Hi there: Just want to make sure that this will fit my 2005 Dutchman Denali 5th wheel trailer. Thanks,
asked by: Teena
I would love to help but we do not have any information on your 2005 Dutchmen Denali Fifth Wheel Trailer therefore, in order to determine compatibility of the SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps you will need to take two measurements. The first measurement is going to be the width of your door frame (inside to inside). The second measurement is going to be the height from the ground to the bottom of the door (top to bottom).
If the above width is between 28" - 30" and the above height is between 35" - 44" then part # LC791575 would be correct for you. If you have different measurements then please let what they are and I will see if we have a set of SolidSteps that are a better fit for you.
I have attached a photo of the needed measurements as well.
Your answer has been submitted!
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Quick Release Hinge For Lippert Manual Fold Down Steps
- Installing SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps on Trailer
- Clearance Needed to Deploy the Quad SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps
- Will the SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps Fit a 29 Wide Doorway
- Will SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps Fit A 29-1/4" Door Frame
- Will the SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps Work With a Screen Door
- How is Lippert SolidStep Installed on 2018 Keystone Sprinter?
- Which Generation is the SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps LC791575
- Compatible Handrail For A Lippert SolidStep On A Keystone Arcadia
- Installation of SolidStep with Threshold Depth Issue
- Will the SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps Fit a 2018 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS
- Installation of Solid Step Manual Fold-Down Steps # LC678027 Without Threshold Lip
- Will Trailer Door Close With Lippert SolidStep Installed and Folded Down?
- Will SolidStep Manual Fold-Down Steps Fit a 2014 Keystone Laredo
- How To Choose The Correct Steps For A Truck Bed Camper
- Recommended Hand Rail for Lippert SolidStep Fold Down RV Steps
- How to Choose the Correct Quad Step Assembly for Trailer
- Recommended Steps for Camper
- Lippert SolidSteps to Fit a 30 Inch Doorway
- Will Screen Door Strut Interfere with Install of Lippert SolidStep
- Replacement Retainer for the Lippert Solid Steps
- How Far In Does The Lippert SolidStep Sit Inside Of The RV
- What Might Cause Lippert SolidStep to Make Shutting Door Difficult
- Recommended Lippert SolidStep for a 2014 Keystone Montana 3402RL
- Recommended Fold-Up Steps for 2008 Montana with a 29 inch Wide Doorway
- How Does the SolidStep Part # LC791575 Install and Operate