bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Slider Base Recommendation to Convert Curt E16 Hitch to a Slider


I need a party number for the slider adapter if there is such a thing. I have a 2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD short bed. The hitch and rail kit are still in the box. A Curt E-16. Any help would be appreciated. The only one I saw was for a Reese hitch. Thank you


Expert Reply:

Sounds like you are looking for a slider base to fit the Curt E16 hitch that you have. For that you'd want the part # C16560 and you'd be set. You'd just need to remove the head off of your current hitch and bolt it to this slider base.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>