bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Vent Cover for a 2001 Four Winds Majestic Flyer Motorhome


I need a roof vent cover.. The one on 2001 majestic class C RV measures around 15x15


Expert Reply:

If you are talking about a roof vent cover to help keep the rain out then I recommend going with the MaxxAir Standard RV and Trailer Roof Vent Cover # MA00-933066 because it is a universal application and mounts to the frame of your trailer roof vent.

For a replacement lid you will simply need to note what kind of hinge your roof vent uses. For a continuous hinge I recommend the Ventline # BV0554-01, for a 3-point hinge I recommend the Ventmate #CAM40153, and for a 4-point hinge I recommend the Ventmate # CAM40154.

I have attached a picture showing the various roof vent hinges out there and how to identify them . If you are still unsure what you have just send me a picture of the hinge on your roof vent and I can let you know which one will work for your application.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Jon G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>