bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement 50 Amp Inlet Socket for RV


it say is a 120-240 volt A.C. 3 pole 4 wire 60 hz 50 amp supply i sent a pic. I bought one that looked the same but it wouldnt fit my plug and when I look online they all say 125 250 volt. where can I get the right inlet for this. I have some numbers off of the blue and yellow wire that the female part is looks like E119808 STW3X6AWG+1X8AWG thats as close as I can tell. I was hoping to get a new inlet without having to get a whole new set like the smart plug I was thinking about buying. I am a travel nurse and have been having one issue after another with this thing and was told that this plug problem might be causing the electrical issues I have been having. Any help would be great. Thanks,


Expert Reply:

What you sent in is a picture of a standard 50 amp socket seen on RVs. So for an exact replacement you'd want the part # A10-50INVP.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>