Diameter of Hitch Ball Mounting Hole on Reese Trailer Hitch Starter Ball Mount Kit RP7043000
What is the size of the ball shank hole? The hole the ball goes in on the ball mount. Thanks.
asked by: Scott
Reese Trailer Hitch Starter Ball Mount Kit # RP7043000 has a 3/4-inch hole for the shank of the included and pre-installed 2-inch hitch ball.
- Article: Which Sway Control Hitch is Right For Your Trailer?
- Q&A: Will the Reese Sway-Control Bracket # RP26003 Work with 2-5/16 inch Hitch Balls
- Q&A: Sway Control Recommendation for Enclosed Tandem Trailer that Does Not Require Welding
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: How to Measure for Trailer Hitch Drop
- Q&A: Where Is Factory Trailer Brake Controller Port On 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe W/ Factory Tow Package?
- Q&A: Where is the Factory Trailer Brake Controller Port On a 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe
- Q&A: 4-Way Flat Vehicle Wiring Harness Compatible With 2018 Subaru Outback Limited
- Q&A: Factors to Consider When Picking Out Length of Ball Mount
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Q&A: Class III Trailer Hitch and Wiring for 2021 Nissan Rogue Plus 4-Way Mounting Bracket Solution
- Article: How to Measure the Bolt Pattern of a Trailer Wheel
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: What Do I Need To Tow A Trailer?