bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How to Connect 1/4-Inch Air Line to Firestone Inflation Valve F3032-1


How do I attach the replacement F3032-1 to the 1/4 air line?


Expert Reply:

Firestone Inflation Valve # F3032-1 directly accepts standard 1/4-inch air line tubing like # F99ZR. You'll need to make a perfectly square cut on the end of the tubing, using a cutting tool like # AL10530, and insert it into the end of the valve shown in the photo. Once the tubing is inserted all the way into the valve it will be held in place by tension.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>