bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Can Adapter Plugs on Camco Power Grip Power Maximizer # CAM55025 Be Used Separately


Can the 55025 be used as separate adapters. I have a 50amp service, can I plug my 50amp Male into the 50amp female of the 55025 and only use the 30amp male or the 15amp male, as if they were separated doggone adapters?


Helpful Expert Reply:

Yes, you can plug the Camco Power Grip RV Power Maximizer # CAM55025 into your RV's 50 amp service and just use one of the two plugs at the other end. The two adapter plugs are wired independently so you can indeed just treat the unit as separate adapters if needed.

Just keep in mind that your power input will be limited to the particular plug you use (15 amp or 30 amp) so you might have trouble powering certain items in your motorhome depending on their requirements.

I have attached a short video review that you can check out as well.

helpful expert reply by:
Chris R

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>