bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Ball Mount Recommendation for Use with Curt Hitch # C11487


draw bars


Expert Reply:

Sounds like you might be looking for the correct draw bar, or ball mount, for use with the Curt hitch part # C11487 that you referenced. For that Curt recommends the part # C45521. For a hitch ball you'd then want the part # A-82 for a 2 inch ball or part # A-80 for a 1-7/8 inch ball. For a pin and clip part # F-4.

If you needed trailer wiring you'd want the Curt kit part # C56030 which is an easy to install kit that does not require splicing.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>