bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Gooseneck Round Hitch Ball for 2004 Dodge Ram Truck


Need a quality and round hitch ball 2004 dodge ram truck


Expert Reply:

Based on the Curt 1" High-Rise Ball for Curt Double Lock, Flip and Store Gooseneck Trailer Hitch # C60603 you asked from, I'm assuming you have a gooseneck hitch and need a replacement hitch ball. Obviously you don't have a B&W hitch because you asked for a round ball option versus the square shank so we can at least slightly narrow it down for your 2004 Dodge Ram.

We have both Curt and Draw-Tite hitch options for you Ram, so I'll give you the part numbers for the hitch and then the ball that will work with it to help you discern your hitch.

The Draw-Tite Remov-A-Ball Gooseneck # 6300-4435 will use the Remov-a-Ball Gooseneck Hitch Ball # 5973.

The Draw-Tite Hide-A-Goose # 9464-35 will use the Hide-A-Goose # 19309 or 1 inch rise Performer ball # 19306.

If you have the Curt EZr Double Lock # C60682 then you will use # C60616 or 1 inch rise # C60603. This hitch ball with have two holes for the double pins used with this hitch.

You may need to get under your truck to see what markings are on your hitch if you can't determine a fit based on this information.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>