bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Trailer Roof Vent and Installation Kit


I need to replace the whole roof vent. The replacement of the vent lid is VA 530. I need to know which vent I need?


Expert Reply:

Most RV roof vents are the standard 14 x 14-inch size which is the size that replacement lid # BV0554-03 fits. We can help you with just a new lid if that is all you need and we can also supply a whole new vent assembly if you prefer.

If you want to install a complete new 14 x 14 vent you can select one from the page I linked. We have manual vents without fans like # V2092SP-28 and both 12V DC-power vents like # MA00-07500K and 110V AC-power units like # V2128SP-01. At the top of the page just click on the type you want. We also offer a complete vent install kit # 344270KITW with all the parts needed.

If you just want a replacement lid we have those too and they appear on the other link. Lids come with several types of hinge and you just want to match up your hinge type to the linked photo. The most common type of vent lid is the continuous metal hinge type like # BV0554-01.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>